A bit of Feedback
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Sir has given me some feedback on my 1 minute music video which I have shown below.
To add on to his areas of development as some of my shots were actually out of focus, from 00:57 onward. all though its not as noticeable as these are short shots, its still something I definitely do not want to do within my main task.
I would also like to improve on the acting used as there are certain shots featuring both me and the male actor in which you can see us laughing. Also some shots of the male character in which he is shouting at the camera he has a slight smile. I feel as though this ruins the effect I tried to create in my video and will make sure the acting within the main task is more realistic.


0 comments